1. Formulation, coordination and review of indigenous peoples’ land, sea and natural resources policy and laws and regulations.
2. Planning, coordination and review of indigenous peoples’ reserved land addendum and division.
3. Investigation, coordination, division, planning, dispute settlement, and review in indigenous peoples’ traditional areas.
4. Planning, coordination and review of the management and joint management of natural resources in the district of indigenous peoples.
5. Coordination and review of the uniform planning of indigenous peoples’ reserved land used for construction.
6. Planning, coordination, supervision and review of indigenous peoples’ reserved land’s ownership management, entitlement, and its utilization in the indigenous peoples’ traditional area.
7. Coordination and review of indigenous peoples’ traditional biodiversity knowledge protection.
8. Other land administration affairs related to the indigenous peoples.